- Beginning Italian I: August 6 - September 17
Beginning Italian I: August 6 – September 17
Beginning Italian I
Begins: Monday, August 6 Ends: Monday, September 17 (skip Labor Day, September 3)
Our wonderful teachers are excited and prepared to help students at any level to begin or continue their journey with the beautiful Italian language. Each class meets for 90 minutes, for six weeks. The cost of the class is $120 plus a textbook. The classes are formed based on student enrollment.
Beginning Italian I focuses on:
- Basic Conversation
- Gendered Nouns
- Common Vocabulary and Basic Adjectives
- Colors, Numbers, Days, and Months
- Definite and Indefinite Articles
- Auxiliary and Present Regular/Irregular Verbs
This session’s classes will be one hour long, for 8 weeks.
Begins: Monday, September 24 Ends: Monday, November 12