- Beginning Italian II: August 7 - September 11
Beginning Italian II: August 7 – September 11
Beginning Italian II
Begins: Tuesday, August 7 Ends: Tuesday, September 11
Beginning Italian II will be for learners who have some background with the Italian language and would like to maintain those skills in a casual, classroom setting. This course session will be on Tuesdays, from 5:30-7:00 with Daniel. Nuovo Progetto Italiano I (the same book as Beginning Italian I!) will be the textbook for the class – an iPad version is available on the App Store. The textbook will also be available for $30 on the first day of class.
Beginning Italian II topics:
- Continue basic conversation skills
- Numbers and Math in Italian
- Telling time
- Read and talk about simple topics
- Writing/Listening Exercises
- Possessive Adjectives
- Preposizione Articolate (Articulated Prepositions)
- Passato Prossimoi (Present Perfect Tense)
Begins: Tuesday, September 25 Ends: Tuesday, November 13
This session’s classes will be one hour long, for 8 weeks. Classes will be 6:00 – 7:00.