Intermediate Italian I: March 13 – April 17
Intermediate Italian I
Begins: Tuesday, March 13 Ends: Tuesday, April 17
IMPORTANT NOTE: The current session’s class time will be 5:30 – 7:00.
Intermediate Italian I, will be a continuation of our Beginning Italian classes. Daniel will also be leading this course, and classes will be on Tuesdays. Nuovo Progetto Italiano I (the same book as Beginning Italian I and II!) will be the textbook for the class – an iPad version is available on the App Store. The textbook will also be available for $30 on the first day of class.
Intermediate Italian II topics:
- Continue Basic Conversation Skills
- Futuro Semplice (Simple Future)
- Futuro Composto (Future Perfect)
- Possessive Adjectives (continuation)
- Introduction to the use of ci in Italian
Begins: Tuesday, May 1 Ends: Tuesday, June 5