- Intermediate Italian I: August 7 - September 11
Intermediate Italian I: August 7 – September 11
Intermediate Italian I
Begins: Tuesday, August 6 Ends: Tuesday, September 11
Intermediate Italian I, will be a continuation of our Beginning Italian classes. Daniel will also be leading this course, and classes will be on Tuesdays from 7:00 – 8:30 PM. Nuovo Progetto Italiano I (the same book as Beginning Italian I and II!) will be the textbook for the class – an iPad version is available on the App Store. The textbook will also be available for $30 on the first day of class.
Intermediate Italian II topics:
- Continue Basic Conversation Skills
- Futuro Semplice (Simple Future)
- Futuro Composto (Future Perfect)
- Possessive Adjectives (continuation)
- Introduction to the use of ci in Italian
Begins: Tuesday, September 25 Ends: Tuesday, November 13
This session’s classes will be one hour long, for 8 weeks.